KAPLAN, La. (KLFY)- A Kaplan woman is facing a felony charge after a dog was found injured, police said.
On Monday morning, the Kaplan Police Department received a complaint concerning a possible animal cruelty case.
Responding officers reportedly found a black dog “with a chain cutting into its neck.” During the investigation, Vermilion Parish Animal Control was called in to assist.
Officers arrested Stephanie Little, the reported owner of the dog.
Little is facing one count of cruelty to an animal.
- ‘Taco Tuesday’ Taco Bell plans to feed America this Tuesday
- Part Five: Disappointing end to 2020 season
- Analysis: Virus upends Mississippi budget writing process
- Texas tightens rules on neighboring Louisiana over virus
- First glimpse inside Louisiana’s makeshift hospital during coronavirus pandemic