LAKE CHARLES, La. (KLFY)– Officials with the Calcasieu Parish Sheriff’s Office say 20-year-old Christopher Thomas was arrested after threatening to take a gun to a high school.
According to the School Resource Officer at LaGrange High School, the threat came in around noon on Tuesday.
Investigators say Thomas had threatened a student that attends LaGrange by stating he was going to the school for them with a gun.
Thomas was located later the same day and arrested and booked into the Calcasieu Correctional Center and charged with terrorizing; and simple assault. His bond is still pending.
- The day sports died for Louisiana Tech, and many other collegiate programs
- Senior Night: Delhi’s Tasionna McDowell
- Family and friends surprise El Dorado teen with a birthday parade
- Louisiana virus cases spike as testing expands statewide
- House of Raeford Farms Confirms Associates Have Tested Positive for COVID-19