WEST MONROE, La. – (11/10/19) According to a letter sent out from Assembly Kidz Care, the daycare was shut down on November 9, 2019.
According to the letter, the business was closed for several reasons including the alleged actions of their former employees and the suspension of state funding for childcare assistance.
The childcare center states the appeal to reinstate their business license was denied and as such, they were forced to shut down.
The official letter from the daycare can be viewed below:
- ‘This violence must end’: Calls for action on Capitol Hill after latest mass shooting
- White House COVID-19 Response Team announces additional funding to fight COVID-19 variants
- Group seeks to build trust in health care among vaccine-hesitant
- Paycheck Fairness Act passes in House, faces uphill battle in Senate
- Shreveport man arrested in Monroe for Carnal Knowledge of a Juvenile