WEST MONROE, La. – (11/10/19) According to a letter sent out from Assembly Kidz Care, the daycare was shut down on November 9, 2019.
According to the letter, the business was closed for several reasons including the alleged actions of their former employees and the suspension of state funding for childcare assistance.
The childcare center states the appeal to reinstate their business license was denied and as such, they were forced to shut down.
The official letter from the daycare can be viewed below:
- Beast of the Week: Sterlington’s Cole Johnson and Jordan Townsend
- Delhi’s Tasionna McDowell stays local, signs with ULM
- Three Warhawks reach double figures in loss to Mississippi State
- Mayor Jamie Mayo speaks out on Trump Rally accusations and has White House emails to back him up
- Quarterback J’Mar Smith among three Bulldog football players ruled unavailable versus Marshall