WEST MONROE, La. – (11/10/19) According to a letter sent out from Assembly Kidz Care, the daycare was shut down on November 9, 2019.
According to the letter, the business was closed for several reasons including the alleged actions of their former employees and the suspension of state funding for childcare assistance.
The childcare center states the appeal to reinstate their business license was denied and as such, they were forced to shut down.
The official letter from the daycare can be viewed below:
- Family speaks out after racial attack at Monroe gas station
- 3 men charged with killing boy, 11, in Mississippi apartment
- Hundreds of George Floyd protesters come out in Arkansas
- Cristobal to bring heavy rain, strong winds to Louisiana
- Police: Man who fell from interstate bridge was found dead