KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Kansas City police arrested at least two person Wednesday morning after a police pursuit ended in a crash just on the edge of the parade crowd.
The incident happened around 8:20 a.m. at 20th and Pershing.
Police stopped the suspect with what they call at ‘PIT maneuver.’
FOX4 is monitoring the situation very closely.
- Texas family’s missing dog accidentally adopted out by shelter, not likely to be returned
- Coronavirus in Louisiana: 504 new cases, 30 news deaths reported on Friday
- Senate prepares for COVID-19 relief bill voting marathon Friday
- “It’s opened up a whole new world for him”: 11-month-old Clifton Forge boy hears music for the first time
- Cuomo aides altered nursing home report to hide COVID death count, reports say