BILOXI, Miss. (AP) — A 29-year-old New Orleans man is in custody for his alleged role in a shooting that left one man dead at a Mississippi motel. WLOX-TV reports Eddie Charles Brown faces charges of first-degree murder, armed robbery, and aggravated assault for a July 3 shooting at a Super 8 Motel in Biloxi. The victim, 26-year-old Cordaryl Weathersby, of Pascagoula, was found in the motel’s east parking lot. He had fatal gunshot wounds and was pronounced dead at the scene. Anyone with information is asked to contact Biloxi Police or the Mississippi Coast Crime Stoppers.
- NCAA cancels fall championships as major football marches on
- Back to school: Dept. of Defense outlines plan for military schools to reopen
- Football Friday Night 2-A-Days: Briarfield Academy and Beekman Charter
- Sumac Mart owners clean up debris left from fire, plan to rebuild and continue working on their current construction project
- Catalytic converters cut from two church vans, Union County Sheriff’s Office warn public to check vehicles regularly during the coronavirus pandemic