Japan (12/02/19)— The new MUAMA Enence translator allows you to communicate in over 40 languages and fits in your pocket.
According to an article published by WOWTechLife, this new device is very easy to operate and can be ready to use in under 30 seconds.
This translator allows you to communicate with anyone no matter what language they’re speaking.
Simply hold down the “A” button, record what you want to say, and upon releasing the “A” button, it translates your speech into the chosen language.
Likewise, just hold down the “B” button as the other person talks and when you release the “B” button, it translates their speech into your language.
The MUAMA Enence instant translator comes with 43 languages already programmed in and boasts a four day battery life before recharging.
For the entire article on this new, innovative technology, click here.
- Monroe City Council will vote on resolution that addresses illegal dumping
- Louisiana Delta Community College host Crappie University to over 100 fishermen
- Troubles mount for Shreveport man charged with murder
- Appeals challenge scrapping of Louisiana Medicaid contracts
- The Food Bank of NELA raised money for those who struggle with hunger