(CNN) – A Florida priest is making people want to get up and dance.
Father Ricardo Rivera had everyone on their feet at a pep rally at Cardinal Gibbons High School in Fort Lauderdale on Friday.
He joined dancers and cheerleaders during their routine and didn’t miss a beat.
Father Rivera is a senior Theology teacher and an ordained priest.
His appearance was a surprise for everyone except the dance coach.
The crowd went wild at the end of the routine.
The video already has more than 17,000 views on Twitter.
- Miley Cyrus to play Super Bowl concert for vaccinated frontline workers
- Coronavirus in Louisiana: State reports 2,654 new cases, 31 new deaths on Tuesday
- Rate of guns seized at airport checkpoints jumped in 2020 despite fewer travelers
- GSU and Whataburger to celebrate grand opening of Tiger Resource Room
- ‘No Hard Feelings’: Patriots fans still rooting for Brady