Sir Sean Connery, the original James Bond actor, has died at age 90.
The BBC reported the news Saturday morning.
The Scottish actor is best known for his role in the James Bond films, starring in seven of them between 1962 and 1983.
Connery was knighted by Queen Elizabeth in 2000.
- Couple that tested positive for Covid arrested after boarding flight
- Fish & Game Forecast – Thursday, December 3rd
- Six charged in ‘birth tourism’ scheme that cost U.S. taxpayers millions
- Rafer Johnson, 1960 Olympic decathlon champion, dies at 86
- Suspect in two-state Thanksgiving rampage that left one dead, five injured, is charged with murder