(NBC News) – It’s National Pancake Day and iHop national pancake day… And IHOP is back with a free short stack of buttermilk pancakes.
Donations collected benefit children’s miracle network hospitals and other charities.
But IHOP is upping the ante this year, With a “Pancakes for Life” sweepstakes.
This year, IHOP and its franchisees aim to raise more than $4 million for its national charity partner, Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals, and other local charities including Shriner’s Hospitals for Children and the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
- Patriots look to rebound as they host 2-0 Raiders
- Louisiana Tech bulldogs took on Houston Baptist for their home opener at Joe Aillet Stadium
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG
- Weekend Forecast – Saturday, September 26th
- Officials hold annual Child Safety Seat Check