Milwaukee, Wisc. (NBC)(01/07/20)— Authorities in Wisconsin were searching Monday for a driver who shot two youths who threw a snowball at his car.
According to Milwaukee police, a girl, age 12, and a boy, age 13, were treated at a Milwaukee-area hospital after the incident, which occurred at about 8 P.M. on Saturday.
The youths’ injuries were described as non-life-threatening.
The youths were among a group of people throwing snowballs at cars in a neighborhood north of downtown Milwaukee, police said.
After one struck a white Toyota, the driver fired at the group and struck the youths, police said.
No other information about the suspect was immediately available.
- LSU falls vs St Louis in second game of season
- Saints tackle Armstead on COVID-19 list, out vs Broncos
- Weekend Forecast – Saturday, November 28th
- Governor Edwards responds after Supreme Court rejects petition from Pastor Tony Spell for violating ban on large gatherings
- Black Friday sees record online as US shoppers stay home