Milwaukee, Wisc. (NBC)(01/07/20)— Authorities in Wisconsin were searching Monday for a driver who shot two youths who threw a snowball at his car.
According to Milwaukee police, a girl, age 12, and a boy, age 13, were treated at a Milwaukee-area hospital after the incident, which occurred at about 8 P.M. on Saturday.
The youths’ injuries were described as non-life-threatening.
The youths were among a group of people throwing snowballs at cars in a neighborhood north of downtown Milwaukee, police said.
After one struck a white Toyota, the driver fired at the group and struck the youths, police said.
No other information about the suspect was immediately available.
- Bus-size asteroid to zoom by Earth, ducking below satellites
- Man reunited with late wife’s photo after it blew away during Hurricane Sally
- Cooking with Olivia: Fried Deer Steaks
- Weekend Events for Sept. 25 – 27, Oct. 2 – 4
- Ouachita Parish debris pick up locations for Sept. 24