(WFLA) – (11/8/19) A soldier returned home to Hillsborough County, Florida this week to surprise his daughter at her elementary school.
Army service member Rafael Sanchez showed up to help recite the Pledge of Allegiance at the school’s Veterans Day assembly.
Pena’s family sat with the other veterans and guests, as they watched the special reunion unfold.
- Gov. Edwards declares State of Emergency following cyberattack on government agencies
- Google Launches New Cloud Service, Other Competitors to Follow Suit
- ELECTION: We sat down with two of the Monroe Mayoral candidates for a one-on-one interview
- BREAKING: Big rig wreck on I-20 westbound near Cheniere-Drew exit backs up traffic
- Bill would help provide therapy dogs to vets