(WFLA) – (11/8/19) A soldier returned home to Hillsborough County, Florida this week to surprise his daughter at her elementary school.
Army service member Rafael Sanchez showed up to help recite the Pledge of Allegiance at the school’s Veterans Day assembly.
Pena’s family sat with the other veterans and guests, as they watched the special reunion unfold.
- Weekend Forecast – Sunday, May 24th
- LSP: Troop L Officer passes after sustaining injuries in the line of duty
- Department of Wildlife and Fisheries remind boaters about safety and COVID-19 Guidelines
- ‘Server issues’ hamper Louisiana’s coronavirus testing numbers for second day
- COVID-19 hospitalizations still dropping in Louisiana