PLASH ISLAND, Ala. (WKRG) — In a video shared to WKRG News 5, an alligator can be spotted in the flood waters outside a home on Plash Island in Gulf Shores.
In the video from Tina Bennett, a 10- to 12- foot alligator swims through the waters surging outside a residence after Hurricane Sally’s landfall.
WKRG Meteorologist Thomas Geboy urges residents shelter in place until flood waters recede due to the displaced wildlife and the downed power lines.
Safely send your photos and videos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Former President Jimmy Carter celebrates 96th birthday
- STARTS TODAY: Ouachita Parish Public Library hosts Downtown Storytime Stroll
- AR: 5500+ filed for unemployment — week ending 9/26
- Election 2020: Key dates, deadlines, absentee voting info for Louisiana voters
- Election 2020: Key dates, deadlines, what’s on the ballot for Arkansas voters