(WTRF) – Tuesday, Tony Hawk announced on Instagram that Pretending I’m a Superman, a documentary about the immortal Tony Hawk Pro Skater video game series, will be premiering at the festival on February 29.
Pretending I’m a Superman, which takes its name from Punk band Goldfinger’s “Superman,” a staple of the original game’s soundtrack, has been in the works since 2016.
The documentary tracks what skateboarding was like before it became mainstream thanks to X-Games and Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater series
Also in the documentary are fellow skaters Rodney Mullen, Chad Muska and Steve Caballero and many more involved in the popular video game series.
- Live: Pres. Trump, Biden to campaign across the Midwest Friday
- Court: Sales tax can’t fund highway project in Little Rock
- Zeta’s toll on a Louisiana island: ‘Like a bomb was dropped’
- If 2020 is like 2000, Trump believes he’s got the votes
- Actor Lori Loughlin reports to prison in college scam