Katy, Texas (CNN)(12/23/19)— Texas law enforcement officials are searching for a suspect accused of shooting a barber over his 13 year old son’s haircut.
According to Harris County Sheriff’s Office, deputies responded to the barber shop in Katy, near Houston, around 5 P.M.
A male employee had apparently been shot by a customer, who then fled the scene.
According to Harris County Det. Wallace Wyatt, the argument was over the haircut the barber had given his 13 year old son.
The suspect had gone home, came back with the complaint, and the barber had fixed the haircut for free.
The barber is expected to live, being listed as in stable condition.
Police described the suspect as a black man, who may be driving a gray, four door sedan, possibly a Honda Accord.
- A mysterious object is expected to whizz past Earth tomorrow
- Dr. Scott Atlas resigns as coronavirus adviser to President Trump
- Disney honors Chadwick Boseman’s birthday with special ‘Black Panther’ opening
- UPDATE: Krewe of Janus cancels 2021 Mardi Gras Twelfth Night, Ball, and Parade
- Ashley County Medical Center temporarily postpones elective surgeries as coronavirus continues to spread