Clarksville, Tenn. (NBC)(02/05/20)— A man was found dead in a donation bin Sunday outside a Walmart in Tennessee after apparently getting stuck, police said.
Police responded to the store in Clarksville, about 50 miles northwest of Nashville, just before 4 P.M. about a man being stuck in the bin, Clarksville police said.
Responding officers found the 48-year-old man, whose identity has not been disclosed, with the lower part of his body protruding from the bin. He was extricated and pronounced dead at the scene.
No foul play is suspected, police said.
“He was not homeless,” Clarksville police spokesman Jim Knoll said, adding that any thoughts as to why he may have been in the bin “would be conjecture.”
- EXTENDED INTERVIEW: Matt Flynn talks LSU’s Season Opener
- Week 3 Cheat Sheet: Can Saints create big plays?
- Hurricane Laura clean up efforts continue
- GOP expecting Trump to tap Barrett for Supreme Court
- Feds: Relax protections for woodpecker endangered since 1970