Clarksville, Tenn. (NBC)(02/05/20)— A man was found dead in a donation bin Sunday outside a Walmart in Tennessee after apparently getting stuck, police said.
Police responded to the store in Clarksville, about 50 miles northwest of Nashville, just before 4 P.M. about a man being stuck in the bin, Clarksville police said.
Responding officers found the 48-year-old man, whose identity has not been disclosed, with the lower part of his body protruding from the bin. He was extricated and pronounced dead at the scene.
No foul play is suspected, police said.
“He was not homeless,” Clarksville police spokesman Jim Knoll said, adding that any thoughts as to why he may have been in the bin “would be conjecture.”
- Lincoln Parish Sheriff’s office helps young man learn fundamentals of gun safety
- Pastors encourage black community to get COVID-19 vaccinations
- Financial assistance available to Louisiana renters, landlords experiencing hardship due to COVID-19 pandemic
- 6-year-old battling cancer surprised with birthday parade from first responders
- Ouachita Parish Sheriff’s Office remembers fallen officer