PENSACOLA, Flo. (WKRG) — NASA confirmed on their blog that SpaceX Crew Dragon will splashdown in Pensacola Florida on Sunday, August 2, 2020.
Weather conditions according to NASA are a “Go” but Hurricane Isaias will still be monitored and evaluate any impact the storm may have on the splashdown sight.
SpaceX will monitor weather conditions until 2.5 hours before scheduled undocking when the they will proceed with departure. Splashdown is scheduled for 6:34 PM local time.
Live coverage will begin at 4:15 PM here.
Click here to read the 10 things you need to know from NASA on this historical splashdown.
- NBC News special series ‘Coronavirus and the Classroom’ heads to primetime tonight
- Coronavirus in Louisiana: State reports 1,135 new cases, 41 new deaths on Thursday
- Sen. Kennedy announces $35 million in federal funds for Louisiana transportation projects
- Arkansas man accused of placing dead animals on former neighbor’s grave
- President Trump says UAE to open diplomatic ties with Israel