FARRELL, Pa. (WKBN) – (12/27/19) UMPC Horizon Hospital in Farrell announced a special delivery.
According to the hospital’s Twitter page, Amanda and Randy Clause welcomed baby Lorenzo Luciano Clause on December 25 at 9:47 a.m.
The post reads: “Through one foggy Christmas Eve and into Christmas morning, Mrs. Clause had a baby on Christmas Day at UPMC Horizon. Amanda and Randy Clause welcomed baby Lorenzo Luciano Clause, 7 lbs, 11 oz, into the world eight days early on Dec. 25 at 9:47 a.m.”
- Arkansas lawmakers approve changes to state’s election laws
- Coast Guard: Rescue underway after commercial boat capsizes
- Disney adopts ‘gender inclusive’ rules, revamps park dress code for cast members
- City of West Monroe Board of Aldermen enters into an agreement with the U.S. Department of Justice
- BOIL ADVISORY: Walnut Bayou Water issues partial boil advisory