SANTA CLARITA, Ca. (AP) – Authorities say at least six people have been injured during a shooting at a Southern California high school.
The Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department says Thursday on Twitter that deputies are responding to Saugus High School in the city of Santa Clarita.
The sheriff’s office says a male suspect in black clothing was seen at the school.
Los Angeles County Fire Department spokesman Christopher Thomas said it was not immediately clear if the victims suffered gunshot wounds or other injuries.
Saugus High School and other schools in the area have been locked down.
- Evening Forecast: Wednesday, April 14th, 2021
- To retain workers, Walmart moves more of them full time
- Louisiana tax rewrite again drawing business resistance
- Warhawks edge Lady Techsters in I-20 softball clash at new Dr. Billy Bundrick Field, plenty of local representation on the field from area high schools
- ‘It’s time to end America’s longest war’: Biden details timeline to pull troops from Afghanistan