(CNN) — Thursday, December 19th is National Regifting Day!
It’s always celebrated on the Thursday before Christmas. The truth is… Not every gift is a success, which leads to the practice of re-gifting.
There are some general rules for re-gifting:
- Make sure the present is unused and in its original packaging.
- Don’t regift if the item is handmade or personalized, or if the gift has a special meaning for the original giver.
- And remember — only regift if you think the receiver would enjoy the present.
Otherwise… Go for it! After all, one person’s trash might be another person’s treasure!
- Wellspring Alliance for Families awarded $300K in federal funds for family violence prevention
- Coronavirus in Arkansas: Governor Hutchinson, state officials discuss White House report, cases in schools
- Crash leads to arrest of Ohio man found driving with dead passenger
- UPDATE: 15-year-old injured in Monday night drive-by shooting in Monroe
- Winn Parish Sheriff Cranford Jordan tests positive for COVID-19, hospitalized and on ventilator