LAMAR, Mo. (AP) — A 39-year-old former student teacher in southwestern Missouri has been sentenced to four years in prison for sending nude photographs of herself to three 13-year-old male students back in 2017.
The sentences are to be served at the same time. Edson had pleaded guilty to the charges; in exchange for her plea, more serious charges of sexual enticement and child pornography counts were dropped.
- Warhawks edge Lady Techsters in I-20 softball clash at new Dr. Billy Bundrick Field, plenty of local representation on the field from area high schools
- ‘It’s time to end America’s longest war’: Biden details timeline to pull troops from Afghanistan
- FBI: Mexican cartels recruiting members inside U.S. prisons
- UPDATE: Walnut Bayou Water rescinds partial boil advisory
- Bentonville woman says murder of grandmother was ‘to appease God’