(NBC News) – A Texas man is recovering after he was impaled by a fence post in a Tuesday morning crash.
Montgomery County Hospital District officials said they received a call at around 4 a.m. from a man who said he hit a deer, ran off the road and hit a fence.
North Montgomery County and New Waverly fire officials said they responded and found the man’s Chevrolet pickup entangled in a fence for NRS Trailers, a trailer sales company.
Officials said the man, who is in his 20′s, was awake and conscious with an approximately 2-inch fence post through his chest and completely going through his body when they arrived at the scene.
- Grambling State Loses an Icon Behind the Mic.
- Grambling State’s “The Voice” passes away after a battle with colon cancer
- Britney Spears tells judge: ‘I want my life back’
- Amazon announces plans to build solar farm in Mississippi
- Blink-182’s Mark Hoppus announces cancer diagnosis: ‘It sucks and I’m scared’