Nashville, Tennessee (NBC) (11/09/20)— A dispute over a dog left eight people injured in a shooting in downtown Nashville, Tennessee, early Sunday, police said.
Two men were reported to have exchanged gunfire around 1 a.m. after “arguing over a dog that was with one of the men,” Nashville police said in a statement.
The man with the dog is alleged to have pulled a gun out during the argument. “The second suspect then left but returned a few minutes later armed with a gun and accompanied by several other men,” police said.
Eight people were injured in the subsequent gunfire; none of the injuries were life-threatening, police said.
Authorities did not identify any of the suspects and have not yet announced charges.
- Dr. Fauci addresses coronavirus mutations, state of pandemic in first briefing of Biden administration
- Louisiana closing some shrimping areas on Sunday
- Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene says she has filed articles of impeachment against Biden
- ‘Zip Tie Guy’ had 15 firearms, tactical gear in his home, court documents say
- Biden signs 10 executive orders to tackle pandemic