Former President Jimmy Carter is recovering following brain surgery at an Atlanta hospital, according to a social media post from the Carter Center,
Carter was hospitalized on Monday and had a subdural hematoma performed at Emory University Hospital.
There were no complications from the surgery, according to the Carter Center statement. The 95-year-old Carter will remain hospitalized for observation.
- Why Coach O chose TJ Finley as LSU’s starting QB vs Gamecocks
- Man arrested in North Carolina in May accused of threatening to kill Joe Biden
- Refurbished Monroe Fire station #5 estimated to open in December
- Acadiana aging expert warns families to be involved in caregiving for elderly after recent arrests
- Arenas, stadiums find new life as safer options for voting