BATON ROUGE, La. (KLFY) – (12/26/19) A nearby neighbors says a mom from Florida crashed a car with her 2 children inside into a Baton Rouge assisted living apartment.
The incident occurred on Christmas Eve night right after a breakup with her now ex-boyfriend.
According to a neighbor, he heard the crash happen right after 10:00 p.m. on Tuesday, December 24.
- Friday Roundball Roundup: OCS girls remain undefeated; Throwback night at Sterlington vs. Wossman, plus more!
- Shanahan: ‘No injuries to report’ ahead of 49ers NFC Championship game
- Louisiana tech’s student government starts campus conversation on gender identity and Title IX
- North Louisiana AG-Business Council hosts the 2020 Ag Expo
- 18 arrested in Bossier Parish human trafficking sting