Riverside, Calif. (NBC)(12/18/19)— A thief in California had his caricature made at a festival, then stole the artist’s money, leaving behind his personalized artwork.
“No, we’re not kidding”, Riverside Police said in their Facebook post, asking anyone who recognizes the man in the caricature to contact officials.
According to the artist, the thief made away with his bag of art supplies and about $500. This was during the annual Festival of Lights, held this year on December 5.
Police added, “This caricature is of the suspect, but of course, has exaggerated characteristics and features.”
- ULM looks to avoid sweep against the lady red wolves of Arkansas State
- Louisiana Tech looking to sweep the road runners of UTSA
- ULM adds Warhawk alum, Alonzo Hampton, to Terry Bowden’s staff as Assistant Head Coach
- LSU Rallies For Fourth Straight Win, 85-80, Over South Carolina
- President-elect Biden announces picks for science team as security tightens ahead of inauguration