Tony Stewart drove in Sunday’s sprint car race at Chatham speedway. Stewart put on a show for the fans that came out to see him race. But he wasn’t the only one there. There were drivers from 12 to 15 states in this one. Including my home state, Tennessee.
Thousands of fans packed the seats as they enjoyed one of the greatest NASCAR driver’s take the wheel earlier tonight.
And I say again, a lot of people attended this one. What a sight!
- Governor Edwards responds after Supreme Court rejects petition from Pastor Tony Spell for violating ban on large gatherings
- Black Friday sees record online as US shoppers stay home
- Louisiana education leaders look to improve child literacy
- Two people killed in Black Friday shooting at Arden Fair Mall
- Walmart announces Cyber Monday 2020 deals