Union County to Pay More to House Inmates

Morning Show

UNION COUNTY, Ark. (KTVE/KARD) — Union County to pay more to house inmates. For more information, watch the video above.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Don't Miss

Don't Miss

Trending Stories