MCCOMB, Miss. (AP) — Authorities in Mississippi say a man faces charges in the death of his 11-month-old daughter.
An investigation began Sept. 21 when officers found an unresponsive baby at an apartment in McComb.
The child’s mother, Luvenia Chambers, told officers she left the baby in the care of the child’s father, Vantrease Frazier.
McComb Police, in a news release Tuesday, said when she returned home from work, she found her daughter lying unresponsive in bed.
The child died Sept. 23. Police interviewed Frazier that day and charged him with murder.
It’s unknown if he has an attorney who could speak on his behalf.
- Atlanta rapper Silento charged with driving 143 mph on I-85
- Newgarden wins IndyCar finale but can’t deny Dixon sixth title
- Fish & Game Forecast – Monday, October 26th
- Lawyers say they can’t find the parents of 545 migrant children separated by Trump administration
- Halloween goes on at the White House, with a few twists