MAGNOLIA, Miss. (AP) — Mississippi authorities have arrested four people accused of allowing a 3-year-old child to smoke marijuana.
The Pike County Sheriff’s Office and the Mississippi Bureau of Narcotics began investigating Monday after someone reported seeing a video on social media allegedly showing the child smoking the drug.
News outlets say the agencies took the child’s mother, Anna Waldron, into custody along with William Albright, Kalie Green and Samantha Dykes.
The three were charged with contributing to the delinquency of a child and drug violations.
Dykes also faces drug charges. It’s not clear whether they have attorneys who can comment for them.
- WATCH: Governor Hutchinson to release Computer Science and Cybersecurity Task Force Report
- Newsfeed Now: Burn victim goes viral on TikTok; Sonic employees go over & beyond for 7-year-old in Arkansas
- Mayor Veronica Smith-Creer talks about upcoming events happening around El Dorado
- XFL football games to return spring of 2022
- Chrissy Teigen, John Legend announce death of newborn baby