NATALBANY, LA (WVLA/WGMB)— A 27-year-old man who had been missing since November 15 was found dead in Natalbany on Monday afternoon.
Pere Jackson was found “near the edge of a wooded area on Dead End St.,” according to the Tangipahoa Parish Sheriff’s Office.
TPSO believe Jackson died as a result of a homicide.
An autopsy is forthcoming and the investigation into when and how Jackson died remains ongoing.
If you have any information about this case, you are urged to call the Tangipahoa Parish Sheriff’s Office at (985) 345-6150.
If you would prefer to provide information anonymously, contact Crime Stoppers by calling 800.554.5245, or through our website, tpso.org.
- Ouachita Parish: Endangered/Missing child advisory
- Morning Forecast – Friday, October 23rd
- Can’t crush this: Beetle armor gives clues to making tougher planes and stronger buildings
- Banksy artwork sells for almost $10 million at auction
- Southwest Airlines to start unblocking middle seats for holiday travel