NATALBANY, LA (WVLA/WGMB)— A 27-year-old man who had been missing since November 15 was found dead in Natalbany on Monday afternoon.
Pere Jackson was found “near the edge of a wooded area on Dead End St.,” according to the Tangipahoa Parish Sheriff’s Office.
TPSO believe Jackson died as a result of a homicide.
An autopsy is forthcoming and the investigation into when and how Jackson died remains ongoing.
If you have any information about this case, you are urged to call the Tangipahoa Parish Sheriff’s Office at (985) 345-6150.
If you would prefer to provide information anonymously, contact Crime Stoppers by calling 800.554.5245, or through our website, tpso.org.
- Man once accused of grave theft named culprit of statue vandalism
- GRAPHIC DETAILS: Woman speaks out after receiving graphic texts from delivery driver
- Saints and Colts meet on MNF 10 years after New Orleans Super Bowl XLIV victory season
- Regulators to set up 3-digit suicide hotline number like 911
- Chipotle spreads holiday cheer by offering free burritos this week