HOUSTON, La. (WVLA) – (12/12/19) The man facing a felony murder charge in connection with the death of a Houston-area police officer may be headed to Louisiana, according to a report from KHOU.
An alert issued Wednesday, Dec. 11 states Tavores Henderson, 21, was last seen just before 2 p.m. in Missouri City with a man identified only by the name Anthony.
Henderson may be traveling to Louisiana in a red Buick bearing a Texas license plate. The rear window on the vehicle is busted out.
Henderson is suspected of being linked to the death of Nassau Bay Police Sgt. Kaila Sullivan.
Sullivan was killed in the line of duty when she was struck by a vehicle while assisting in an arrest. The vehicle was later linked to Henderson and was found abandoned.
The U.S. Marshals Office, Houston Crime Stoppers and The 100 Club are offering a total reward of $20,000 for information that leads to his capture. Call Houston Crime Stoppers at (713) 222-TIPS if you have any information on his whereabouts.
Read more by clicking the link here.
- Correctional officers fired, accused of beating inmate in St. Landry Parish Jail
- Craig ‘The Juice Man’ Robertson generating energy for Saints in fanless environment
- Free COVID-19 testing at ULM for campus and community Sept. 28-Oct. 2
- 1 hurt, car crashed in fights at Los Angeles protest
- Exclusive: ‘America’s Got Talent’ finalist, Archie Williams, talks journey from Angola to Hollywood, criminal justice and what’s next