ARNAUDVILLE, La. (KLFY) — Dramatic video shows a smash-and-grab burglary of an ATM at an Arnaudville business early Tuesday morning.
Investigators are now seeking information on the identity of the five suspects wanted in connection with the burglary that happened shortly after 4:00 a.m.
Deputies say they responded to an alarm activation at a business in the 1000 block of Coteau Rodaire Road.
An investigation revealed that five individuals all wearing masks and hoodies were seen on video surveillance removing an ATM after the driver of a pickup truck put it in reverse and plowed through the front window of the business.
The truck used in the burglary was reported stolen at approximately 2:30 a.m. Tuesday morning from a residence in the 1800 block of Anse Broussard Road, detectives said.
It was located on Tuesday afternoon in a rural area of Arnaudville.
Anyone with information as to the identity of the suspects is asked to please contact the St. Martin Parish Sheriff’s Office at (337) 394-3071, via messenger on the St. Martin Parish Sheriff’s Office Facebook, or St. Martin Crime Stoppers 441-3030.
- ‘All I can do is do better,’ Teen shares social media troubles, hopes to help other young girls before it’s too late
- #15 LSU Softball falls in Game One at NC State
- #3 LSU Gymnastics finishes sixth at NCAA Championships
- ‘This violence must end’: Calls for action on Capitol Hill after latest mass shooting
- White House COVID-19 Response Team announces additional funding to fight COVID-19 variants