Baton Rouge (WGNO) – Okay, so they’ve both governed our state, they’re both Democrats, and one of them will be in the Governor’s Mansion for four more years.
But a word to the wise for national media: former Governor Edwin Edwards is not the same man as Governor John Bel Edwards– even if Edwin did show up at John Bel’s re-election victory party Saturday night!
More on the Associated Press mistake that would have surprised both “Edwards-es” in this video clip from WGNO News.
- Tigers fans rejoice after Burrow takes the Heisman
- Acadiana Wreckin’ Rams take 5A state title, 8-3 over Destrehan
- Reports: Trump intends to announce withdrawal of 4,000 troops from Afghanistan
- One injured in Opelousas parking lot shooting
- Scott City fourth-grader rescues another student with Heimlich maneuver