Reserve, La – (LOCAL 33/FOX 44) – An East St. John High School student faces charges after having a ‘weapon’ on campus.
Shortly after 11 a.m. Monday morning, East St. John High School was placed on lockdown after a student reported that another student may be in possession of a weapon.
In conjunction with the St. John the Baptist Parish Sheriff’s Office, a search was conducted of the campus. The student in question was located and the suspected weapon was determined to be an open stapler that had been wrapped in a bandana.
The student was removed from campus and has been booked by the Sheriff’s Office with terrorizing.
- Florida school first in the world to use synthetic, man-made frogs for realistic dissections
- Chef Berthelot gets the Louisiana cuisine cooking in Atlanta
- Father pays nearly $7,000 in school lunch debt for elementary school kids
- Statements from Vice President and elected Florida representatives regarding the mass shooting at NAS Pensacola
- Downsville man dies after being struck by vehicle following crash in Lincoln Parish