Prominent female leaders including Rep. Barbara Carpenter and Rep. Katrina Jackson will speak today at 2:00 p.m. in defense of Governor John Bel Edwards over a lawsuit by watchgroup Truth in Power (TIP) alegging a mishandling of sexual harassment in his administration.
Mobile users can watch the livestream here.
- El Dorado School District pulls through with Covid-19 graduation ceremony, two classmates that died this year were also remembered
- Local bar owner upset over Louisiana’s new restrictions, closing bars for at least two weeks
- White House hosts event to share positive police stories as Congress works on reform
- League Lights for July 13, 2020
- What is Phase 4? Why does it affect the start of high school football season in Louisiana? LHSAA Executive Director Eddie Bonine explains to NBC 10