LAKE CHARLES, La. (BRPROUD) – Hurricane Laura left a lot of damage in its wake.
Laura was so powerful it pushed the Isle of Capri’s riverboat casino into the I-10 bridge in Lake Charles.
The riverboat came to rest against the pilling of the bridge and a tugboat towed it out, according to Louisiana DOTD.
The bridge has been inspected and it is considered safe to reopen.
- Republicans see crime as issue that could win them the Senate
- WATCH: Rescuers flock together to save 275 parrots stranded by Ian
- Son’s photos show him rescuing Mom from Ian’s floodwaters
- Fan catches Judge’s record 62nd homer on fly
- Town of Farmerville and local deputies invite community to ‘National Night Out’ event