JENNINGS, La. (KLFY) — Jefferson Davis Parish sheriff’s deputies arrested a Roanoke woman on multiple drug charges this morning after they kept finding more drugs on her person.
Brittany Skye LeGros, age 29, of West Fifth Street in Roanoke, was pulled over at around 2 a.m. on U.S. 90 near Touchet Road. Deputies recognized LeGros as “a female they had dealt with in the past,” according to a press release.
As they searched the vehicle, deputies found a small amount of marijuana in a cup holder. As they continued to speak with LeGros, “a small plastic bag and a pink sock fell from under her hoodie.” The items contained crystal meth. After being booked at the Jeff Davis Parish Jail, it was found she had additional narcotics in her bra.
Deputies recovered 28 grams of meth, 6 grams of marijuana, and 33 pills. LeGros faces intent to distribute charges, as well as careless operation and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- University of Louisiana Monroe students start petition to rename building on campus
- FBI warns ransomware assault threatens US healthcare system
- Hurricane Zeta hits Louisiana with flooding, power outages
- Second stimulus checks: What’s the status of $1,200 payments?
- Space Force General David Thompson tests positive for the coronavirus