(KLFY) Governor John Bel Edwards says his office is working to get DSNAP approved for Hurricane Delta, and wants residents affected to pre-register to get a head start on your phone application and interview if DSNAP (Disaster Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) is approved for your parish.
In a social media post, Edwards encourged those seeking DSNAP to text “LADSNAP” to 898-211 or visit http://dcfs.la.gov/dsnap for more information.
We are working to get DSNAP approved for #HurricaneDelta. Pre-register now to get a head start on your phone application and interview if DSNAP is approved for your parish. 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗟𝗔𝗗𝗦𝗡𝗔𝗣 𝘁𝗼 𝟴𝟵𝟴-𝟮𝟭𝟭 for more info or visit https://t.co/AppFGNmMXH . #lagov #Delta pic.twitter.com/XuqBtnphUw— John Bel Edwards (@LouisianaGov) October 12, 2020
- Simmons Duck Report: 11/30/2021
- Gov. Hutchinson calls for special session to discuss funding, new tax cut bill
- Army veteran donates Christmas trees to troops nationwide
- West Monroe man arrested after possessing a stolen loaded handgun, deputies say
- NOPD searching for pair potentially from Baton Rouge as ‘persons of interest’ in 2012 homicide case