LAKE CHARLES, La. (KLFY) — A Larose, La., man was arrested in Iowa, La., after Calcasieu Parish sheriff’s deputies say he traveled there to have sex with a 16-year-old boy.
Phillip J. Guidry, 35, was charged with felony carnal knowledge of a juvenile and computer-aided solicitation of a minor. His bond was set at $400,000.
Deupties were dispatched to the Iowa residence on Sept. 26 in reference to a suspicious vehicle. When deputies arrived, they learned Guidry had driven to Iowa for sexual intercourse with the child. The boy also admitted he’d had sex with Guidry, having met on the internet. Guidry later confessed to having sex with the child.
- Final Trump-Biden debate marked by clashes but less chaos
- Rocky Mountain National Park closes as massive wildfire explodes across Colorado
- Treasure-seeker charged with damaging Yellowstone during hunt for Forrest Fenn’s prize
- Man arrested in Kannapolis accused of collecting weapons, threatening to kill Presidential Candidate Joe Biden
- Debate quiz: Who said it? Biden or Trump?