West Monroe, La. (11/19/19)— This Monday, West Monroe High School had roughly 390 students out sick. Today, that number is somewhere between 450 and 460, including several teachers.
The school faculty is monitoring the situation and commencing a very rigorous cleaning regimen.
Currently, the school is not being closed, as they still have about 1,800 in attendance, but with the student body being approximately 2,200 in total, the number of absentees is quite staggering.
We will keep you updated on this situation as more information becomes available.
- Too early to tell how jobs will be affected by Biden’s drilling moratorium in the Gulf
- ROAD TO RECOVERY: Women search for new life at the Magdalene House of El Dorado
- Former Mississippi police officer pleads to obstruction
- Tom Brokaw says he’s retiring from NBC News after 55 years
- A year after Wuhan lockdown, a world still deep in crisis