West Monroe, La. (11/19/19)— This Monday, West Monroe High School had roughly 390 students out sick. Today, that number is somewhere between 450 and 460, including several teachers.
The school faculty is monitoring the situation and commencing a very rigorous cleaning regimen.
Currently, the school is not being closed, as they still have about 1,800 in attendance, but with the student body being approximately 2,200 in total, the number of absentees is quite staggering.
We will keep you updated on this situation as more information becomes available.
- Gold-medalist Allison Schmitt seeks 4th Olympic swim berth
- Hunt family finally gets to see Chiefs back in Super Bowl
- Patrick Mahomes is the first quarterback from a Texas university to start in the Super Bowl
- PHOTOS: Thousands of workers preparing Miami stadium for Super Bowl
- Journeyman Raheem Mostert becomes star for 49ers