MONROE, La. (KTVE/KARD) — The City of Monroe is experiencing water problems. According to the city there was a 16-inch water main break near Forsythe Avenue.
The city says people living between near North 18th Street, west toward North 10th Street may have low water pressure until the repairs are made.
If you have any questions about the break or your water you are asked to call Monroe City Water Distribution at 318-329-2385.
- Honorees awarded for contributions to the El Dorado community during Black History event
- Louisiana drivers could see an uptick in potholes after winter season
- Earlier start to hurricane season? NOAA debates starting future Atlantic seasons in May
- Texas woman who received $9,300 electricity bill files class action lawsuit
- #2 LSU Gymnastics falls at Kentucky