MADISON PARISH, La. — The Walnut Bayou Water System has issued a boil advisory for all of their customers.
This advisory comes after the system began experiencing problems with the water supply.
All customers are reminded to boil their water for one FULL minute before use.
The advisory will be rescinded once samples have been cleared by the Office of Public Health’s State Regional Laboratory.
- Arkansas court: Judge can’t handle capital murder case
- 2nd Tennessee resident arrested for alleged involvement in Capitol riots
- Catching up with Cameron Brate ahead of playoff matchup with Saints
- House Democrats revive push to abolish Electoral College
- Biden outlines plan to ramp up COVID-19 vaccine distribution