MADISON PARISH, La. — The Walnut Bayou Water System has issued a boil advisory for all of their customers.
This advisory comes after the system began experiencing problems with the water supply.
All customers are reminded to boil their water for one FULL minute before use.
The advisory will be rescinded once samples have been cleared by the Office of Public Health’s State Regional Laboratory.
- LHSAA Executive Director, Eddie Bonine, on flipping Fall sports to Spring, ‘ … Not going to say we’re close at this point, there’s been some conversation … ‘
- Coaching legend Phil Keifenheim passes
- El Dorado School District pulls through with Covid-19 graduation ceremony, two classmates that died this year were also remembered
- Local bar owner upset over Louisiana’s new restrictions, closing bars for at least two weeks
- White House hosts event to share positive police stories as Congress works on reform