MONROE, La. — The United Parcel Service, UPS, is honoring drivers from Louisiana who have driven for the company for 25 years without an accident and three are from our area.
The drivers will be inducted into the ‘Circle of Honor’, an honorary organization for UPS drivers who have been accident-free for 25 years or more.
Rodney Dickerson of West Monroe, Gregg Walker of Bastrop, and James Keen II of Dubach have made the list along with 9 others from Louisiana.
In a press release, UPS Mid South District President Cher Porties stated, “I can’t say enough about all the men and women who were inducted this year. Their dedication to safe driving on America’s roadways keeps them safe, improves public safety and sets a high standard for professional drivers.”
Louisiana has 98 ‘Circle of Honor’ drivers with a combined 2,772 years of accident-free driving.
- Thousands of people are volunteering to be laid off
- Grayson Chief of Police arrested for obstruction and malfeasance
- After 28 years, Robert Sanders retires as Vidalia’s basketball coach
- Workouts have resumed for Arkansas high schools – but with several requirements
- Crossett residents hope for genuine change after community-wide gathering