West Carroll Parish, La. (07/14/20)— On July 13, 2020, shortly after 4:15 p.m., Troopers began investigating a fatality crash on Louisiana Highway 577 near Hurt Road.
This crash claimed the life of 28-year-old Timothy LaBorde of Oak Grove.
The initial investigation revealed a 1996 Chevrolet pickup truck, driven by LaBorde, was traveling westbound on Louisiana Highway 577.
For reasons still under investigation, LaBorde’s vehicle traveled off the highway and struck a tree.
LaBorde, who was unrestrained, sustained fatal injuries and was pronounced dead at the scene.
A toxicology sample was obtained and submitted for analysis. This crash remains under investigation.
- NCAA cancels fall championships as major football marches on
- Back to school: Dept. of Defense outlines plan for military schools to reopen
- Football Friday Night 2-A-Days: Briarfield Academy and Beekman Charter
- Sumac Mart owners clean up debris left from fire, plan to rebuild and continue working on their current construction project
- Catalytic converters cut from two church vans, Union County Sheriff’s Office warn public to check vehicles regularly during the coronavirus pandemic