MONROE, La. (The News-Star) — University of Louisiana-Monroe’s President Nick Bruno has announced his plan to retire later this year.
According to our content partners at The News-Star, Bruno plans to retire by June 30, 2020.
Jim Henderson, CEO and President of the University of Louisiana System, said that ULS will work with the university to select the next leader.
To read the full article, click here.
- COVID-19 relief package moves to Senate, faces GOP opposition
- Revenge shootings continue in Rayne after 2020 murder where accused killer is living with victim’s ex and children
- Ex-court clerk in Mississippi is charged with embezzlement
- Ending gun violence one prayer at a time is what one community activist is calling for
- Proposed overhaul of Arkansas Medicaid expansion unveiled