MONROE, La. (The News-Star) — University of Louisiana-Monroe’s President Nick Bruno has announced his plan to retire later this year.
According to our content partners at The News-Star, Bruno plans to retire by June 30, 2020.
Jim Henderson, CEO and President of the University of Louisiana System, said that ULS will work with the university to select the next leader.
To read the full article, click here.
- Monroe City Council will vote on resolution that addresses illegal dumping
- Louisiana Delta Community College host Crappie University to over 100 fishermen
- Troubles mount for Shreveport man charged with murder
- Appeals challenge scrapping of Louisiana Medicaid contracts
- The Food Bank of NELA raised money for those who struggle with hunger