MONROE, La. (The News-Star) — University of Louisiana-Monroe’s President Nick Bruno has announced his plan to retire later this year.
According to our content partners at The News-Star, Bruno plans to retire by June 30, 2020.
Jim Henderson, CEO and President of the University of Louisiana System, said that ULS will work with the university to select the next leader.
To read the full article, click here.
- White House touts infrastructure agenda ahead of Trump’s trip to Georgia
- International students at University of Louisiana Monroe will return to campus in the Fall
- Senior Night: Quitman’s Stormie Snowden
- Camden City Council will vote on mask ordinance tonight
- President Trump now says he supports DACA, wants to make it law