MONROE, La. (KTVE/KARD) — Hundreds of Trick-or-Treaters got their spook on at Thursday’s annual Trunk-or-Treat at the University of Louisiana at Monroe.
This year looked a little different though, with a drive-through edition of the event.
Cars snaked through the Brown Stadium Parking lot on ULM’s campus.
Costumed kids were greeted by many members of the school’s departments and student organizations with candy and other goodies.
- Couple that tested positive for Covid arrested after boarding flight
- Fish & Game Forecast – Thursday, December 3rd
- Six charged in ‘birth tourism’ scheme that cost U.S. taxpayers millions
- Rafer Johnson, 1960 Olympic decathlon champion, dies at 86
- Suspect in two-state Thanksgiving rampage that left one dead, five injured, is charged with murder