The Ouachita Parish Task Force has been cleaning the streets with a recent operation.
The task force conducted operations June 8-9, 2017 yielding a total of 112 arrests including 45 felony warrant arrests and 67 drug arrests.
Authorities say ten of the arrests were considered to be the most dangerous and had the most significant charges out of the 112 arrests including Joshua Sullivan, Michael Holder, Michael Holloway, Nathon Pratt, Xavier Hamilton, Erik Pleasant, Edwin Burks, Christopher Williams, Chastity Simons and Charlie Fields.
There were also 441 traffic stops conducted and 41 citations givend.
The Task Force was able to seize several different amounts and types of drugs including:
– Marijuana: 119.5 grams, 12 ounces, 30 1/8 ounce individual bags and 2 cigars.
– Narcotics: They seized 10 grams of Cocaine, 21 grams of Methamphetamine, 114 units of Ecstasy and 4 PCP cigarettes.
– 5 Hydrocodone pills were also seized along with 5 firearms.
The Task Force is Multi-Jurisdictional including the following agencies:
– Ouachita Parish Sheriff’s Office
– Monroe Police Department
– Richland Parish Sheriff’s Office
– Metro Narcotics Unit
– Louisiana State Probation & Parole
– Louisiana National Guard Counter Drug Air Wing
– Union Parish Sheriff’s Office
– West Monroe Police Department
– ULM Police Department
– Louisiana State Police
– 4th Judicial Court District Attorney’s Office
Below are a few pictures from the operation: