(1/30/19) The Claiborne Parish Sheriff’s Office has arrested two and is searching for a third person involved in a recent theft.
Accoridng to the sheriff’s office, deputies responded to a call for service on Harris Road in reference to a theft on January 7, 2019.
Deputies say a 2002 Honda Rancher 4-wheeler, E-Z Go Golf cart, and a Big Tex dump trailer were taken from the location. The Claiborne Parish Sheriff’s Office Criminal Investigations Division, along with the help of the Louisiana State Police initiated an investigation into the theft. During the course of the investigation investigators were able to identify three subjects involved in the theft.
• Summer Hall, 30 year old W/F, Princeton, LA
• Timothy White, 34 year old W/M, Princeton, LA
• Paul Cross, 49 year old W/M, Homer, LA
Investigators with the Claiborne Parish Sheriff’s Office secured arrest warrants for the above suspects for the offenses of:
• Theft of a Motor Vehicle, in violation of La.R.S. 14:67.26, Bond set at $50,000
• Theft (More than $5000, but less than $25,000) in violation of La.R.S. 14:67, Bond set at $50,000
• Criminal Trespass, in violation of La.R.S. 14:63, Bond set at $5000
On January 18, 2019, with the help of the Louisiana State Police, U.S. Marshal Service, and the Bossier Parish Sheriff’s Office, Summer Hall and Timothy White were located in Princeton, LA and arrested.
During the arrest, Hall was found to be in possession of Schedule II CDS- Methamphetamine. Hall was booked into the Bossier Parish Detention Center for possession of Schedule II CDS-Methamphetamine and as a fugitive from Claiborne Parish.
White was booked into the Bossier Parish Detention Center as a fugitive from Claiborne Parish.
Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of Paul Cross is asked to contact the Claiborne Parish Sheriff’s Office at 318-927-2011.