Union Parish (06/25/20)— Tri-Water System in Union Parish has issued a boil advisory for a portion of its customers.
The affected areas are on Highway 549 from Conway Baptist Church to the De’Loutre Bridge.
Customers in these areas are advised to boil their water for ONE FULL MINUTE before use.
This includes making ice, brushing teeth, or in the rinsing or preparation of food.
This boil advisory is to remain in effect until rescinded by Tri-Water System.
- According to officials, man who drove into protesters was using his family’s vineyard as a ‘tactical training camp’
- “It’s ‘fake’ meth”: Monroe man arrested on several charges
- Fish & Game Forecast – Thursday, September 24th
- Kings Canyon and Yosemite parks reopen as air quality improves
- Daily black licorice habit kills Massachusetts construction worker