JACKSON PARISH, La. — The Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development has announced that LA 505 from US 167 near the Wyatt Community to the Jackson/Winn Parish line is now closed due to high water.
The road closure will remain in effect until the water goes down.
DOTD wants to remind the public that driving around any road closed barricades is not only extremely unsafe, but also illegal.
- Third stimulus checks: Here’s what is holding up those $1,400 payments
- Biden reversing Trump ban on transgender people in military
- Newsfeed Now: House to deliver articles of impeachment to Senate, Bucs make Super Bowl history
- Dominion Voting Systems sues Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani for $1.3 billion
- Budweiser joins Coke, Pepsi brands in sitting out Super Bowl